When booking the services on avtoprokat-maxrent.ru users provide their personal data. This includes any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable natural person (personal data owner).
By providing their personal data when booking services on avtoprokat-maxrent.ru, Users agrees to its processing by our staff in order to obtain the services, because we use personal data only to execute the agreement to which the personal data owner is a party, beneficiary or a trustor.
Avtoprokat-maxrent.ru website and MAXRENT company shall not disclose information obtained from the User information, however at same time:
- Provisioning by avtoprokat maxrent.ru of User's personal data and relevant information to car rent companies, agents and third parties acting under the agreement with MAXRENT for the purpose of execution of obligations towards the User shall not constitute a violation.
- The obligations to disclose information in accordance with valid and applicable lawful requirements shall not be considered to be a violation.
- Personal data of our customers are only stored during the time required for the execution of the agreement and destroyed as per corporate regulations upon the expiration of the agreement.
To ensure the security of your personal data we are guided by:
- The Federal Law as of 27 July 2006 No. 149-FZ On Information, Information Technologies and Protection of information;
- The Federal Law as of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ On Personal Data (ed. as of 25.07.2011);
- To protect information from unauthorized access at all stages of operation with avtoprokat-maxrent.ru a secure connection is used.
In respect of personal data of our customers we stick to the following principles:
- legitimate purposes and methods of personal data processing and due care;
- purposes of personal data processing conforming to objectives pre-defined and declared upon collection of personal data;
- scope and nature of personal data processed, methods of personal data processing conforming to purposes of personal data processing;
- personal data valid and adequate for the purposes of processing, no personal data collection in excess of stated purposes of processing.