Basic Requirements for Renter
- Vehicles are rented to persons aged 23;
- Continuous driving experience should exceed three years.
- The vehicle rented cam be operated throughout the territory of the Kaliningrad Region.
- If traveling outside Russia is expected the customer shall formalize the additional agreement in advance.
- The allowed mileage for a rented car is 300 km a day. If this daily limit is exceeded the additional payment is charged (3 RUB per km).
- The vehicle shall be returned with the same amount of fuel as it was when picking up. The cost of each missing liter of fuel is 45 RUB.
List of documents, individuals
- Driving license;
- For foreign residents – a document stating national identity.
- Guests from other states shall also produce their migration cards or visas.
List of documents, legal persons
- Driving license;
- Certificate of registration of the legal person (a copy);
- Tax registration certificate of the legal person (a copy);
- Corporate charter with all required signatures and seals (a copy);
- A document entitling to sign vehicle acceptance certificates and rent agreements (the attorney).
Details of handing in and returning of vehicles
Please note, that the difference between the time of receipt and time of return shall not exceed 24 hours.
What does this mean? Let us see an example...
For example, you rent a car for one day. If in the last third step of the standard booking process you chose 10 a.m. as a pick up time, the car should be returned not later than this time 24 hours of rent later. You cannot pick up the car at 10 a.m. and return it at 8 p.m. the next day, since this makes 24 hours + 10 hours, i.e. virtually another half day of unpaid rent.
- Late return for up to 30 minutes is allowed upon advance notification.
- A delay for 30 minutes to 3 hours – 50% of the last day cost upon advance notification.
- Over 30 minutes delay of the estimated time without advance notification – the security deposit is not refunded.
And if you still need the vehicle for more than 24 hours, but less than 48 hours (as on the above example), our staff will select the best and reasonable option for you.
- Discounts up to 15% for regular customers. Details...
- Lease of a navigator (500 RUB) and the Wi-Fi router (1000 RUB).
- Loss of vehicle ownership certificate – 7500 RUB.
- Loss of number plate – 5000 RUB.
- Loss of civil responsibility insurance certificate – 2500 RUB.
- Loss or damage of the ignition key – 8000 RUB
- Loss or damage of the car stereo – 15000 RUB
- Damage of one element of the body/engine/suspension/interior trim/other elements – 5000 RUB.
- Late return of the vehicle – rent (as per tariffs)
- Loss or damage of other items of the vehicle equipment – reimbursement of its cost at mid-market prices as of the day of settling.
- Late rent payment (delay over 12 hours) – 2000 RUB.
- Dirty vehicle – 500 RUB.
- Refueling fee – 50 RUB per liter.
- Emergency contact within the to repair a malfunction due to a fault of the customer – during working hours – 400 RUB, during off-hours – 800 RUB. Emergency contact within the region – 15 RUB/km + during working hours – 400 RUB, in off-hours – 800 RUB.
- Smoking inside vehicles is prohibited – dry cleaning fee 5000 RUB.